SIP Registration timing out with MyNetfone

davidp

I am having a problem where it appears that Express Talk is not re-registering with MyNetfone on a regular basis. When I start Express Talk it registers fine and I can use the phone. After a period of time (maybe a couple of hours) I cannot make phone calls - I get the error: 'Error. Other side said: Bad Request'. If I close Express Talk completely and restart then it registers and works fine again. I also have a SPA3000 which renews it's registration every 3600 seconds (although MyNetphone suggest this should be 240) and this works fine.

Is there a way to get Express Talk to re-register every X secs? From previous posts it appears it defaults to 3600 but by looking at the trace files it doesn't appear that it is doing this. I think if I can get it to regularily re-register that will fix my problem.

Thanks & Regards

David

Found the issue: I found I required a two line SIP connection. The SPA3000 and Express Talk were bombing each other out when re registering. I have now a two line connection and all works great.

Dave