Chopped Audio

Guest RTrotto

Guest RTrotto

Been an IVM user fo a while, we upgraded to the latest available in July and ever since then it has been "chopping" mailbox messages into a bunch of pieces so they are unintelligible.

So if I were to leave a message saying "one two three four" you would get something like "one tree or" (also, much shorter than original message) We have never had a problem like this before and had used it for probably over a year prior. We are using a proline 2v dialogic board and have already played with the audio compression algorithims and the compressor setting to no affect.

Interestingly, Running the sample utility from the dialogic software kit, we get perfect wav recording from the card as well as perfect playback so I am thinking that telephony card failure can be elimintated. Anyone have any insight or suggestions?

Many Thanks In Advance! :unsure:

Guest RTrotto
Been an IVM user fo a while, we upgraded to the latest available in July and ever since then it has been "chopping"  mailbox messages into a bunch of pieces so they are unintelligible. 

So if I were to leave a message saying "one two three four" you would get something like "one tree or" (also, much shorter than original message)  We have never had a problem like this before and had used it for probably over a year prior.  We are using a proline 2v dialogic board and have already played with the audio compression algorithims and the compressor setting to no affect.

Interestingly, Running the sample utility from the dialogic software kit, we get perfect wav recording from the card as well as perfect playback so I am thinking that telephony card failure can be elimintated.  Anyone have any insight or suggestions?

Many Thanks In Advance!  :unsure:

• 2 months later...
Upgrading to 3.02 from 3.01 fixed it for us .... Just FYI

I am using V 3.04 and also get this result about every 5th or 6th IVM.

This is October, how many V numbers are there, they seem to come out quickly.

Guest Slim from Down Under
Upgrading to 3.02 from 3.01 fixed it for us .... Just FYI

I am using V 3.04 and also get this result about every 5th or 6th IVM.

This is October, how many V numbers are there, they seem to come out quickly.