05 21 00 Error - Logical Block Address Out Of Range

mogie

Trying to burn a DVD-R disk in DATA-DVD mode, and then I get this error. I tried a lot of disks and i stops at random location on the disk every time I burn, so it has nothing to do wiht what I burn for that matter.

I also successfully burned a DVD+R DL disk in DATA-DVD mode, with no problem right before attempting to burn the DVD-R disk. I run v.4.24 of EBP and have tried updating my firmware for my DVD-RW ROM with no positive results.

My DVD-drive:

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203P SB01 (ATA) (firmware: SB01 - latest)

I'm not trying to overburn the disk, there's still 50~60MB unused diskspace on the DVD-R I'm trying to burn.

I'm using High quality 16x DVD-R disks from Verbatime on all attempts to burn: (totally 7 attempts)

DVD Identifier:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:MCC 03RG20 ]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]

Manufacturer Name : [Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.]

Manufacturer ID : [MCC 03RG20 ]

Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

[ DVD Identifier V5.2.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

I've also successfully burned the exact same data out with a different program (Cheetah DVD Burner) without any problems on my first try.

I've experienced a lot of trouble with this Express Burn Plus software from the beginning when I bought it, and I find it (for now..) the least certified and pretestet burningsoftware I've ever tried!

I really hope u get some fixes soon!

Guest N.C.H a.n
Trying to burn a DVD-R disk in DATA-DVD mode, and then I get this error. I tried a lot of disks and i stops at random location on the disk every time I burn, so it has nothing to do wiht what I burn for that matter.

I also successfully burned a DVD+R DL disk in DATA-DVD mode, with no problem right before attempting to burn the DVD-R disk. I run v.4.24 of EBP and have tried updating my firmware for my DVD-RW ROM with no positive results.

My DVD-drive:

TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203P SB01 (ATA) (firmware: SB01 - latest)

I'm not trying to overburn the disk, there's still 50~60MB unused diskspace on the DVD-R I'm trying to burn.

I'm using High quality 16x DVD-R disks from Verbatime on all attempts to burn: (totally 7 attempts)

DVD Identifier:

Unique Disc Identifier : [DVD-R:MCC 03RG20 ]

Disc & Book Type : [DVD-R] - [DVD-R]

Manufacturer Name : [Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.]

Manufacturer ID : [MCC 03RG20 ]

Blank Disc Capacity : [2,298,496 Sectors = 4.71 GB (4.38 GiB)]

[ DVD Identifier V5.2.0 - http://DVD.Identifier.CDfreaks.com ]

I've also successfully burned the exact same data out with a different program (Cheetah DVD Burner) without any problems on my first try.

I've experienced a lot of trouble with this Express Burn Plus software from the beginning when I bought it, and I find it (for now..) the least certified and pretestet burningsoftware I've ever tried!

I really hope u get some fixes soon!

Hi,

Can you please PM your email address to me. So we can continue troubleshooting a sort this problem out.

Thankyou