Burn time

rishnaik

Yesterday I tried to burn to an image file files from a folder which had a few .jpg files and a .avi file (duration 2 hours). Even after 12 hours it was still burning. Finally I had to cancel the burn. My intention was to finally write the image to a DVD Rewriter from LG.

Whu does it take so long? Am I doing something wrong? Yes I had chosen Video DVD option. I selected a folder and the above mentioned files where picked.

regards,

Girish

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
Yesterday I tried to burn to an image file files from a folder which had a few .jpg files and a .avi file (duration 2 hours). Even after 12 hours it was still burning. Finally I had to cancel the burn. My intention was to finally write the image to a DVD Rewriter from LG.

Whu does it take so long? Am I doing something wrong? Yes I had chosen Video DVD option. I selected a folder and the above mentioned files where picked.

regards,

Girish

Hi,

This is a known bug which has been fixed in the latest release of express burn available from our website. 4.24.

The reason the problem arises is because the .jpg files can't be converted to a video DVD. In the latest version the .jpg files can't be added to a video dvd, and will be removed if video dvd is clicked while they are already added.

thankyou