Dialogic D/41D

extski

I have been searching through sites, forums, etc and I just cannot seem to get it to work.

I have installed SR5.1.1, along with the SP1. Manually added the card and started services. Then I installed the Dialogic WAVE Driver 1.x and verified it detected all 4 lines. Added Dialogic Generation 2 Service Provider for NT and it detected all 4 channels as well. At first I left with the default settings, then I came across an article on this site suggesting to change the ringback timeout to 700 and call progress analysis flags to "DX_PVDOPTNOCON(6). I also then eventually converted the WAV files being used in Answering Attendant from PCM to CCITT u-law and changed the default settings in Answering Attendant to the same format since I read in another article this is the only type of WAV file this card will support. I also tried disabling the onboard audio.

Anyway, that is what I did to configure it and this is what's happening. When we call, Answering Attendant picks it up and says it's waiting for the 3 rings to answer. It then answers and says it is playing the Default Greeting wav, then the recordtone wave, then says it's recording and creates a new wav file for the message, then says there was no response for 0.00 seconds and then disconnects. All this within 1-2 seconds.

So wondering if anyone has used a D/41D with Answering Attendant and may possibly have any insight on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Here is a log, as you can see all of this happened within about a second

11:31:15 IVM Answering Attendant Engine Started

11:33:56 Ringing on Line Analog Line 1(dxxxB1C1) detected. Waiting until ring number 2.

11:33:56 Analog Line 1(dxxxB1C1) Unavailable [Answered]

11:33:57 Answered line [1 "Analog Line 1(dxxxB1C1)"] call number [0] cid [unavailable] did[Analog Line 1(dxxxB1C1)] drn[0 (5979ms)]

11:33:57 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\Default Answering Message.wav

11:33:57 Command - Leave Message

11:33:57 Leave Message for Mailbox: Default

11:33:57 Play system prompt: RecordTone

11:33:57 Recording File: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\MailBoxes\Default ICM000001.wav

11:33:58 Recorded message discarded because it was too short (Message length: 0.00 seconds)

11:33:58 Call disconnected

• 1 month later...