Sorting/adjusting mp3 Playlist Order

RooDee

Can anyone explain how to adjust the playlist order when making an mp3 audio disc. I am preparing an audio cd for a 60th birthday - 200 songs I have to sort through - the order of play is important. :unsure:

There are two ways to adjust the playlist: (1) add the sound files in the order that you want them burned; or, (2) add all the sound files and move them to the proper order within Express Burn. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

There are two ways to adjust the playlist: (1) add the sound files in the order that you want them burned; or, (2) add all the sound files and move them to the proper order within Express Burn. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Hi Phil, I haven't tried to adjust the order in the folder before adding them - as there are 200 songs I am adding them by the folder - all at once. It seemed to list them all alphebetically. I will try adjust a few in the folder and then load it up and see if it keeps the adjusted order and get report back. Re point 2 moving them within Express Burn to the desired order I could not manage to do. Cheers. ;)