Bass?

xdream334

Where can you turn up the bass in Wavepad Masters?... or in other words what are the settings for the eq?

These two things are not the same.

"Where can you turn up the bass in Wavepad Masters?" means: "In which WavePad menu is given an entry for increasing the amount of bass?"

On the other hand, "What are the settings for the eq?" means: "How does one adjust the available controls (having found them in the appropriate menu) to achieve the desired increase in the amount of bass?"

So which is it (not "in other words") that you want?

There is certainly an undeniable advantage in knowing how to speak the language sufficiently well to obtain and utilize information about technically oriented software. But then, I guess that I am just old-fashioned :-)

gooroo

• 1 month later...
These two things are not the same.

"Where can you turn up the bass in Wavepad Masters?" means: "In which WavePad menu is given an entry for increasing the amount of bass?"

On the other hand, "What are the settings for the eq?" means: "How does one adjust the available controls (having found them in the appropriate menu) to achieve the desired increase in the amount of bass?"

So which is it (not "in other words") that you want?

There is certainly an undeniable advantage in knowing how to speak the language sufficiently well to obtain and utilize information about technically oriented software. But then, I guess that I am just old-fashioned :-)

gooroo

this actually seems kind of rude... maybe its just the condescending tone.... any hoo, my question is similar, and I'll take it straight from your mouth: "In which WavePad menu is given an entry for increasing the amount of bass?"

please and thanks!