IVM with mobile telephone

Guest kisadmin

Guest kisadmin

Hello!

I'd like to know if it is possible to use IVM with a mobile telephone as a voice modem? I'd like to make an IVR system on mobile network. Users can call a mobile number. Is there any experience about this?

thx! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

I'd like to know if it is possible to use IVM with a mobile telephone as a voice modem? I'd like to make an IVR system on mobile network. Users can call a mobile number. Is there any experience about this?

thx! :)

Lots of other IVR's support data transfer and voice. you sould google alittle bit. not like IVM, data trasnfer IVR's are more complex.

Good Luck.

Idan.

Guest kisadmin

Yes I mean voice modem. It is possible to use my cellphone with my computer to speak with anybody. My cellphone allows this function like Bluetooth headset, but I've got no headset only a bt modem in my USB. That's why I thougth that it is possible to use a cellphone with IVM. I start to test cellphone today then I will be wiser.

Yes I mean voice modem. It is possible to use my cellphone with my computer to speak with anybody. My cellphone allows this function  like  Bluetooth headset, but I've got no headset only a bt modem in my USB. That's why I thougth that it is possible to use a cellphone with IVM. I start to test cellphone today then I will be wiser.

Only modem will be showed on the IVM list. only voice modems and i think network adapters too.