Need help for simple operation

greenblue

I had Express Burn bundled on my new Gateway computer a few years ago. The free trial ran fine, but then I paid for the Express Burn Plus version, and it does not work at all like the trial version. I am only trying to burn data cds. But this version does not allow me to drag and drop, and I cannot select several folders at once to add to the compilation. Also it seems very primative ... no way to even see the file size of the files I am adding. Tonight I tried to burn a cd and no luck ... I went through a lengthy process of selecting the files I wanted to burn from a drop-down menu, and it took forever. Then I inserted the cd I supposedly burnt and nothing is on it.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. This is frustrating. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I had Express Burn bundled on my new Gateway computer a few years ago. The free trial ran fine, but then I paid for the Express Burn Plus version, and it does not work at all like the trial version. I am only trying to burn data cds. But this version does not allow me to drag and drop, and I cannot select several folders at once to add to the compilation. Also it seems very primative ... no way to even see the file size of the files I am adding. Tonight I tried to burn a cd and no luck ... I went through a lengthy process of selecting the files I wanted to burn from a drop-down menu, and it took forever. Then I inserted the cd I supposedly burnt and nothing is on it.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. This is frustrating. Thank you.

Hi,

Which version of express burn are you using? (it should tell you when you first start it up)

The first thing I would get you to try is to download it again from the website and try the new version that was released the other week. The problems you are experiencing should have been fixed.

If this solves the problem, please send me a PM and I will organise a new registration key for the new version for you.

Alternatively, you can create a ticket, and tell the support people what has happened and they will do the same thing.

Cheers.