CRASHING HELP PLEASE

Chris LP

Switch simply crashes when I engage it - converting any file to any file. My file sources are safe and usable! I reinsatlled a trial version when I bought my new P.C - I had used a trial version on my previous PC, registering the trial version with the same user details as before. I bought a copy of switch to see if this was the trouble - perhaps my trial period under the registration details I had given had expired. The same problem occurred! I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and now have only another trial version becuase switch will not re-register a copy with the verification codes I have for my bought copy? I have a copy of wavpad, a trial version of course it seems to work fine. I downloaded wavpad to see if other software worked ok!? Switch simply crashes though. I have firewall protection on my PC but it should not be conflicting with it as wavpad works? I have also checked my sound card - My files work in windows media player 11, itunes etc and play ok in switch too. The files I am using are from an external hardrive and I have copied them to my PC too. I select a file I wish to convert - adjust the conversion rate (converting from mp3 to wav on PCM uncompressed 32bit stereo 44100hz) - click copy to outsource folder then the convert icon and it just crashes? :( Please Help? - Will/Can I get a new copy of software with registraion codes!?

P.s. When I downloaded the trial version for my new PC (before buying). I selected a folder to copy with a number of items converting the same way as I mentioned above. The software started to convert and then randomly selected files from the folder and skipping some audio files in the list before crashing. I have sent the error reports each time I have tried to resolve the problems including the detailed error report from windows.