Express Invoice will not start up

Len V

Hi

I hope someone will be able to help.

I installed Express Invoice for the Mac and set up my invoice and then closed down the application. Today, I have tried to start the application but it does not start up, does anyone have a solution or suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I installed Express Invoice for the Mac and set up my invoice and then closed down the application. Today, I have tried to start the application but it does not start up, does anyone have a solution or suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

It seems to be doing the same with me. I'm running it on my iMac and the download and install went well. Started it up and seems to have worked great. Added my company logo (a small JPG file) and worked although the image doesn't appear on any reports though <sigh>. Also set up my invoice and looks great. That was Friday. Today, I try to start it up and nothing. Tried to do a reinstall but it says that it's already running. In the background???

Anyone can help with this??? Works the first time and then doesn't seem to work after that.

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem today on my Mac (2.4 GHz Intel MacBook running OS 10.5.6 running Express Invoice 2.04). I think it happened after I had to force quit the software because of a bug. When I tried to launch, it would just sit in the dock and nothing would happen. After restarting the computer, the app still would not launch. I had to re-install the software (luckily I didnt have any invoices yet so I didnt lose any data)

Hi

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am having the same problem and I have a months worth of data. If I re-install I'm afraid I'll lose it. Can someone tell me where the data is on a mac? Please Please Please

I am having the same issue. Please help I really liked this app too.

I am having the same issue. Please help I really liked this app too.

Backup location for express invoice:

/Users/Shared/Library/Appliation Support/NCH Software/ExpressInvoice

Had this happen to me just yesterday,reinstalled the program over top of it self,luckly all info still in place.

To make life eaiser for me i made a folder on my desk top and backup all data into that file.

• 1 month later...
Backup location for express invoice:

/Users/Shared/Library/Appliation Support/NCH Software/ExpressInvoice

Had this happen to me just yesterday,reinstalled the program over top of it self,luckly all info still in place.

To make life eaiser for me i made a folder on my desk top and backup all data into that file.

Following applies to OS X version. If you open Activity Monitor you will see a process named expressinvoiced. I've found by killing that process, Express Invoice will start up.

Alternatively, quit ExpressInvoice by clicking on ExpressInvoice on the menu bar and selecting quit expressinvoice (use commandQ as well), answer No . Program will start next time with no problems.