How to find the NCH Recording Settings form?

Sounder

I can't configure WavePad to accept and record input signals. After a long and futile effort to solve it I go to the Technical Editor Support page. It looks like I have my answer right there in the General Support Questions / There is no input signal on recording and nothing is recorded. Exactly right! I follow all the instructions concerning the Windows Audio Controls setup, that is a well documented process. Everything is set up as required by Windows. Three separate methods are shown how to get to the Windows sound setup! But not a single reference where to find the very last step 3. NCH Recording Settings. Access to this WavePad specific item is not publicized! Where can I find the NCH Recording Settings form with its Record tab, to select the proper Recording Device AND Input Channel. I do not know if that solves my problem, but it is nowhere to be found!

My microphone is just fine, loud and clear. I can load and play music files, no problem. But I can not get the my Line-2/Mic 2 input of my Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX card to record. That channel is selected both for Play Control and for Recording Control in the Windows Audio setup mixer. A little advice would be greatly appreciated.