"The trial version has expired" problem.

kszmigie

Hi,

I have installed ExpressTalk in the past. I had a link from another site, pretty sure it was rather free version,but after a while it has expired. Because it died I did not use it for a while but just recently I got a BT headset and decided to try it out again.

I uninstalled old one and reinstalled from http://www.nch.com.au/talk/ptalksetup.exe. To me surprise, when I run it I always see "The trial version has expired".

What should I do to run the basic version and not "expired" message?

Thank you,

Kuba

Hi,

I have installed ExpressTalk in the past. I had a link from another site, pretty sure it was rather free version,but after a while it has expired. Because it died I did not use it for a while but just recently I got a BT headset and decided to try it out again.

I uninstalled old one and reinstalled from http://www.nch.com.au/talk/ptalksetup.exe. To me surprise, when I run it I always see "The trial version has expired".

What should I do to run the basic version and not "expired" message?

Thank you,

Kuba

Hey Kuba,

this is a bug. I expect a fix out very soon so Ill post when its available

sorry for the confusion

AJ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi

the bug has been fixed, you can download the file required from our sitemap

But I still do have the very same problem: I installed the basic edition an i get the message "trial version expired".

To my surprise, I didn't find a version on the sitemap which is labeled as "basic edition", there is just one version.

Is there a free basic version for pocketpc at all?

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

it's the same to me. Epress talk basic at my notebook works fine but at my ppc I get also the message "trial version expired". What must I do to get working this program?

To day I have downloaded the basic version of ptalksetup.exe from your sitemap. But it dosn't work.

Best regards

dk9jh

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...