IVM & Axon & Express talk issues

chinoy

I'm an experienced user of IVM, but via pstn lines, not VOIP.

Here's my situation:

I have a server with axon setup. Another 2 computers have Express Talk installed and 1 has IVM.

The Express Talk pcs are setup as extensions on AXON. I am able to connect successfully from one Express Talk computer to the other.

However, when I call the IVM machine from an Express Talk machine, it does not work. Everything seems to be correctly installed. All systems are being correctly registered with axon, including the IVM. I can see the call coming in and being answered, but it disconnects right away......I am unable to hear any OGMS not is the process progressing far enough to initiatan OGM.

If I hook up a PSTN line via a dialogic card, the call gets answered correctly. What am I missing?

ps. To make sure there is not a network issue, I installed Express Talk on the IVM machine (with IVM turned off), and registered it with the sxame extension, and I was able to successfully connect to it from another Express Talk machine.

I've gone through all the topics and nothing answers this.

Thanks for your help.

NOTE: All extensions (even the IVM) is being correctly registered in axon.

Also, I am not using any external lines, so I have not setup any voip provider. This is strictly within the network, behind my router.

Ray

N

Guest nchgb

Everything seems to be working fine, as you said yourself the incoming call can be seen within IVM. The problem is what happens once IVM answers the call.

In the Telephony tab of the IVM settings, look at the properties of your VoIP line and double check that you are using the Default OGM, or an Overridden one that exists. It sounds as though IVM is attempting to load an OGM according to the specific settings for that VoIP line, but the OGM doesn't exist or doesn't work properly.

Thank you very much for your response.

I've already done that. In the VOIP properties, I've tried it with the default OGM, as well as specifying the appropriate OGM by using the override OGM option.

Neither of these options work.

Also, to rule out any problems with my Answer OGM, I also made several other OGMs as being able to start and tried using it in the Override OGM option. None of them worked.