VoIP (SIP) Suggestions, PLEASE

meenxo

Hello Everyone,

If you got a Confirmed or Blind transfer to work on your SIP account, please LET ME KNOW WHAT SERVICE YOU USED!!!

I have used Softphone no luck at all, tried every possible way, no luck

So please let me know what SIP is working with you!

Thanks lot people, am desperate

Hello Everyone,

If you got a Confirmed or Blind transfer to work on your SIP account, please LET ME KNOW WHAT SERVICE YOU USED!!!

I have used Softphone no luck at all, tried every possible way, no luck

So please let me know what SIP is working with you!

Thanks lot people, am desperate

Sorry for your desperation, I too have had major issues that took me days to figure out. I too have been working on the transfer function of IVM. I use broadvoice but I believe that it does not matter what service you are using if you are using NCH's PBX Axon. Sinice I do not know what exact setup you have then I must go on my current experience. I have managed to get the blind transfer to work through Axon but I cannot get the phone, Sipura 841, to ring on transfer. The line rings while transfering but the phone does not. Consequently my cleical does not now that a transfer is in progress so she does not pick up the phone and it goes back to the call attendant. IVM is set up as a call attendant. Customer's call in and are greeted by a message they are then given a choice between pressing a key to hear other options or waiting for the next available attendant. If they wait then they are transfered to a waiting extension but as I noted earlier this is where the break down occurs.

I know this probably was not a tremendous help but I feel that IVM and Axon are a good product. They just do not have the time to provide adeqaute help so I am going to start posting here frequently as I uncover solutions to many of the problems I am having and hopefully others will be iinclined to do the same.

Curtis

• 9 months later...

I have AXON and IVM working with 2 Broadvoice lines.

Transfers work and I can call in to AXON on Broadvoice line, then transfer to an extension in Axon softphone, Xlite or Express.

I can also call an extension that transfers to a outside cell phone or home phone.

It took a while, But it does work.

Max