AXON/IVM SET UP WITH VOIP OGM Not Play to caller

rfenn

Please Help! I have a vendetta now. I have been trying for days to figure out this problem and it has been killing me.

My Configuration using IVON and IVM:

1. I have a VOIP line set up in AXON. Tested incomming call and all ext work.

2. Added IVM.

3. Call comes in on line and rings auto attendant ext 198. Call shows as inswered but does not play OGM silence and call disconntects.

Things I have tried:

1. Used MODEM (NOT VOIP) directly to IVM works fine but sound quality sucks!

2. By passed AXON and tried to get IVM to answer VOIP line. Same results as above, NO OGM play and hang up

3. Played with config to see what worked nothing

The problem I am having is that IVM takes call IDS, Answers but does not play message on VoIP call. Here is the log entry when on VoIP call

10:59:52 Incoming SIP call

10:59:56 VoIP Call Attendant 5086860110 [Answered]

10:59:56 Answering call...

11:00:05 Call has disconnected

11:00:05 Call disconnected

Here is the log when I use modem answer from IVM

11:42:23 Line 1 Unknown [Answered]

11:42:23 Answered line [1 "Line 1"] call number [2] cid [unknown] did[] drn[1 (5969ms)]

11:42:23 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\VoIP Call Attendant Start.wav

Does anyone know what this problem is. I have tried everything and really want to get this to work.

• 3 weeks later...
Please Help! I have a vendetta now. I have been trying for days to figure out this problem and it has been killing me.

My Configuration using IVON and IVM:

1. I have a VOIP line set up in AXON. Tested incomming call and all ext work.

2. Added IVM.

3. Call comes in on line and rings auto attendant ext 198. Call shows as inswered but does not play OGM silence and call disconntects.

Things I have tried:

1. Used MODEM (NOT VOIP) directly to IVM works fine but sound quality sucks!

2. By passed AXON and tried to get IVM to answer VOIP line. Same results as above, NO OGM play and hang up

3. Played with config to see what worked nothing

The problem I am having is that IVM takes call IDS, Answers but does not play message on VoIP call. Here is the log entry when on VoIP call

10:59:52 Incoming SIP call

10:59:56 VoIP Call Attendant 5086860110 [Answered]

10:59:56 Answering call...

11:00:05 Call has disconnected

11:00:05 Call disconnected

Here is the log when I use modem answer from IVM

11:42:23 Line 1 Unknown [Answered]

11:42:23 Answered line [1 "Line 1"] call number [2] cid [unknown] did[] drn[1 (5969ms)]

11:42:23 Play file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\OGMs\VoIP Call Attendant Start.wav

Does anyone know what this problem is. I have tried everything and really want to get this to work.

Curtis. I have done that. I have it set up correctly. I even tried to not even use AXON, just direct to IVM.

The call rings in.

The IVM detects it. (althought I cannot get it to stop announcing the call through the speakers even though I have that feature checked not to?)

The call says "answered" and nothing happends. After a few seconds the call hangs up.

It works with the modem. For some reason the VOIP (maybe it is related to the service) does not play the OGM.

I have wasted so much time with this program trying to get them to work. I dont knwo what to do I guess it just does not work.

Thanks for your reply. If you have any other ideas let me know.