a voice...

travieso

• 1 year later...
hi , i have purchased soundtape , when i hear my recorded file a woman talks sudently i dont know if this is normal or no ???

Hi Travieso,

I know this is an old post but this info may help you or someone else down the line when they come across this problem.

After you try the trial version of SoundTap....like what you heard and then buy it.....you should first go to the Sound Tap file and delete all recordings prior to you buying the new version (to save any confusion).....many forget to do this and then listen to an old recording with the voice over "please purchase SoundTap". Your new recordings after purchase will not have this on them...enjoy...I personally have used Sound Tap for over a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed it....I use it to record streaming music and researched everything out there before deciding on Sound Tap.....in short....it's simple, effective and sounds great for what I need in a recorder.......the main thing that sold me on it was that it recorded and played back the exact sound quality as the original sound with no sound degration at all.......almost all other recorders I tried degrated the sound on playback. Hope this answers your question.

:rolleyes: Good Luck!

Rickster