Video Pad is great, but it's got some issues

Rahul123

I've been using video pad for a year or so, and it's been a pretty smooth ride. All the videos I upload to YouTube are good quality, and the editing software itself is really neat and organized, but today, I went to open up video pad, and an update message popped up and it said "update required" like a normal person I clicked on update. Then, after it updated my video pad software I open it up only to get a message telling me to pay again! it told me that I was using the demo version and that I should upgrade to the professional version, which is what I was using before and then I didn't think to much, cause I thought you could still export videos on the demo version... ..Well boy was I wrong. I spent the next 2 hours making a video and when it was time to export the same message popped up saying "you need the professional version to use this feature" I am pretty frustrated and I would like to know what is going on.

The 'free' version is a trial.  You are not required to update/pay, but there will be limitations, such as export formats.  Try AVI - it usually succeeds.

If it was licensed before, reinstall your earlier version and re-register if necessary.  Use it fully as long as you like.

Updates (no obligation) are free for six-months after registering.  And you can always test drive the latest, unlicensed, to see if new features appeal to you.