Exported video freezes

Gordo1

I have been using Videopad (licensed) for the past 4 or 5 months. Mostly, it has been ideal for my needs and has worked perfectly ......until the last two weeks, when exported videos have begun freezing while audio continues - I notice some others have experienced a similar issue). I usually export to 720p for Youtube at the default variable frame rate of max 29.970. I have tried exporting using different formats/frame rates etc, but after a recent edit, the only way to meet a deadline was to download an alternative program. Nothing has changed in my equipment or in what I'm doing and I am using the most up to date version of the software. Having become used to Videopad, I would prefer not to switch to another program, but unless I can find a solution, this might be the only alternative.

Thank you so much. I purchased the 8.67 version last week and was having the same problem on freezing video. I have tried to get help from support, but no help just issued tickets by e-mail. No HELP. I installed the 8.72 fix and it worked the first time perfectly. Thank you for your post. I to thought i was going to go to another program. I love video Pad also. Thank you!

I am getting super frustrated! I have been using the Photostage for the pas 3 months. FOr the most part it has exported well. 

Unfortunately, I have attempted over 20 times exporting using all the advise given on this page.

I have adjusted every aspect of the export.

MP4

1920 x 1080

30fps

along with 19 other combinations of this going up/down in fps

up/down of the resolution etc.

I am running out of time to complete this project for a deadline

This the 3rd project this has happen to. I am getting close to scrap this program very soon.

Did you truly mean 'Photostage?'   Post to that group, please.  http://nch.invisionzone.com/forum/60-photostage/

If it's Videopad that has the issue, download and install this version.  Ignore any virus warnings.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

• borate changed the title to Exported video freezes