Can't export all sequences version 4.85

DirkP

My Export All Seuqences button is grayed out and I cannot figure out how to use it.  I have a clip with 4 sequences to export.

Version 4.85

-0-0-

Correction- I dont have multiple sequences.  I have multiple tracks.  One is an image and then I am overlaying 2 videos on it.  There are 4 total tracks, but the export seems to stop at the image - none of the rest of the tracks will export.

Would this actually be version 8.45?

Export will output all tracks in the sequence.  Did you scale down the size of the overlay videos so lower tracks would be seen in the background (picture-in-picture) ?

The best way to resolve this is to share.  It's easy, takes little time and can be private.  Just follow the PORTABLE project instructions here, so we can see what you see.  Don't upload the export.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to get a shareable link to post.