Exporting problems

Kristen

I am trying to export from my timeline and it won't complete the export process.  Last night I left it running at 94% processed, and got up this morning and it was still at 94%.  So I cancelled it, and tried again, and it did the same thing. 

I rebooted my computer and have reopened the program and am trying it again. 

What are the reasons that a sequence has trouble exporting?  I have an older MSI laptop with an older graphics card. 

It's a good guess that one of your clips is reversed?  This would hang some versions of VP, but is now fixed.

Install the latest version.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If this is not the issue, please share your project.  Someone will check it out and suggest or make a fix.  It's easy, quick and can be private.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.