Uploading to IGTV or Facebook

CCF

I paid for videopad so I can edit and then upload videos (less than 10 min) to IGTV and Facebook.  When I go to export wizard, there is no option for FB (But tutorials show this as an option)

I attempted to upload mp4 file by logging into instagram first but it took forever. Infact never got beyond 98.8% after 24hrs.  I split the video into 2 shorter videos but still no success. 

Am I doing something wrong?

is there a smaller file format I can save this to?

Is there another way of doing this, if not then this software is useless to me.

Please help ASAP

I just purchased the software today at first I was experimenting with the free version. every time I would attempt to upload a converted file, mov. from the control software it only upload the website link. I thought this was because I was using the free version, so I purchased the one year software package. That was a mistake because I'm still unable to upload to Facebook.

Then I tried to just upload the converted file that was stored on my computer.  I was thinking that maybe the converted file from the software would be allowed to upload, but I'm having the same problem.  There is nowhere in the information that I've read online that address this BIG PROBLEM!!!!!!! I've hours trying to figure this out, can someone please help me!!! 

3/27/20

Thanks.  I am using the correct mp4 format but it does take forever to upload.  I was trying to find out if there are any tips for somehow reducing the file size so it does it quicker.Thanks for your help though.

CCF said:  I was trying to find out if there are any tips for somehow reducing the file size so it does it quicker.

When exporting choose a lower resolution.  The result will be a smaller file.  Just be sure it meets FB standards.

image.png

• borate changed the title to Uploading to IGTV or Facebook