auto play

audioweaver

I just purhcased BMS and I can not get the announcements auto play function to work.. I tried putting the time in 12 hour format and 24 hour format and i clicked exact time play and all that stuff.. Everything I can think of.. But the announcements wont play automatically..

any suggestions?

I have the same problem. I downloaded the trial version and I thought it was a limit of that version. Then I made it working without background music, that is, if you leave the playlist empty and schedule some announcement, those will be played at the right time. But I'd like to have background music, too.

Is it possible?

I haven't yet bought the software, and I think I won't buy it if this is the support they offer. Moreover, the software seems to have some other bugs (when you set commence and expire date and time, it sets the time two hours before (i.e. if you insert 10 AM, it'll set 8 AM)) Today I'm going to do some other tests, then I'll look for another software if I can't get it working as expected (and andvertised...). If you have some news, please let me know.

• 2 months later...