Video overlay on an image

cheezyJeff

I used to have the 32-bit trial and this worked fine.

I purchased the 64-bit version, so I'm not sure if that's where the limitation is coming from...

Here is what I am trying to do - I have a team photo.  I am trying to overlay the person's face video on top of their image.  So, I crop the video, apply green screen effect, and then attempt to slide the video face over the image.  Yet as I move it below 50% of the full image, it is cut off - almost like there is something else there preventing it from being displayed.  I hope that makes sense and someone knows what the issue could be?

There currently is no 64-bit VP version.  The latest release is here.  Upgrades are free for up to six months after purchase date.

It is not clear why green screen is being used.  The face can be placed on track two (overlaid), then sized and positioned to cover the desired area of track one.  If you need green screen, apply that effect last - after sizing and positioning.

It is also possible that the aspect ratios of your images do not match.  Open effects for the face and experiment with the Aspect Ratio changes - starting with the LETTERBOX choice.

image.png    A simple overlay