Picture in Picture Question

Anaam

Or rather video in video....

The problem with using the 'SCALE' effect is that unlike imovie which conveniently reduces the size of the entire video image to fit in the larger video, Videopad has the utterly bewildering feature of zooming into the image rather than actually scaling it to whatever size needed! 

In other words, when you increase or decrease the size of the thumbnail video inside the larger video (via sliders or in the preview itself) it actually zooms into the image rather than simply reducing or increasing as is.

Hope what I'm talking about is clear...
Is there any way to actually just increase or decrease the size of the thumbnail video inside the main video without that annoying zoom effect?

Thank you

How strange! I'm running it on mac - version 6.03 licensed.
It may behave differently when it's video in video instead pic in pic maybe?

Also how did you get the dark skin? mine is white interface...

Thank you

The dark skin was a change made in Windows versions some time ago.  There's no option to revert to the older white UI.

Try this Mac beta, but retain your old installer.  You may will have to pay for an upgrade to register the new version...

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

Checked out scaling of a video in a video and there was no zoom.