Video Won't Play in Timeline?

caler

Hi, i have an issue where a video clip i recorded with the video recording facility on video pad. The video then plays ok in the clip viewer at the top but when i drag it down to the time line it will not play. Can anyone help me with this? i did purchase a licence for it. Thanks.

Please upload the clip to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.  Alternatively, if the clip will drop to the time line (but won't play), click FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT and upload the resulting files.

Make the link public and post it here.  Someone will check it out.

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I tried the portable project option but didnt work. I have a lot of clips to do so i cant really be uploading clips. It worked fine all the way through the trial version and after i purchased the licence it stopped working. I opened a ticket on this issue but no reply yet, also tried webchat but really no help.

Precisely how were the images created, and in what format?

If privacy is a concern, click the MESSAGE icon at the top-right of this forum and upload a few images to me personally.  Username "borate."  They will not be made public.

I have video clips in mp4 format and audio in MP3 format. I was able to do three videos prior to purchasing the licence, all same file types as mentioned, so i cant understand how it wont work now.