Huge problem with the left click of the mouse

Voremage

Hi, I was editing with no problem when suddenly when I click on a split part of the video the software bring me back in the middle of the editing automatically. And it occurs when I zoom or move the cursor. So I can't do anything with my edition now. Driving me nuts for half an hour.

Do someone knows what is the problem? Please.

Does the mouse work correctly in other programs?

It's not clear what you mean when clicking on a "split part of the video."    Are you clicking on a clip that has been created as a result of splitting?

You say "when I zoom."  That term normally refers to a zoom effect.  What is being zoomed?

And when you refer to the cursor, is that the scubber (the red line) and, specifically, what is meant by  a return to "the middle of the editing?"

A video of what is happening would be helpful, if you have that ability.  Upload it to a free server, like Google Drive or MS OneDrive.  Make the link public (shared) and post it here.

Hey again, sorry for the lack of details. I was a bit upset so I posted and ran away for work.

So. I made a little video to show what is happening: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TQPYs4US5iX7bYNQtgJEm2K-nSPZxXt9 (the software is in french because, well, I'm french)

The bug points on the middle of the timeline and not on the red line. "When I zoom" means: "on the timeline." The problem seems to happen when I click on a split. And my mouse works fine.

Quick response: apparently I just... solved the problem. I had in fact some kind of "empty split" in the timeline which was the cause of the bug. I selected it and deleted it. And it seems nothing was lost in the process. It doesn't explain why it happened but at least that's a relief.