Black screen with no audio on first export

Omarado

I have been encountering this problem for a while , whenever I make a video and then try to export it , The first export would always be a black screen with only audio however exporting it for the second time makes it work properly so this way , I have to export each project twice to get the video to work.

I export to AVI format and Youtube 720p quality and 60FPS , I usually export game recordings recorded by windows 10 Xbox DVR. I try playing the files with Windows Media Player and Windows 10 Implemented players and the first export is always black screen for both players.

any help regarding this please?!

Your subject reads "no audio on first export" yet the body copy states "first export is a black screen with only audio."  ??

If possible, use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT and upload the result to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like, and share it publicly.  Someone will test it.

3 minutes ago, borate said:

Your subject reads "no audio on first export" yet the body copy states "first export is a black screen with only audio."  ??

If possible, use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT and upload the result to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like, and share it publicly.  Someone will test it.

oops I mistakely wrote audio instead of screen rip , anyways I will work on it