Email Failures

bryan4134

Using 4.73 on Mac

Until the now the email function (to email invoices, receipts, etc.) has worked flawlessly.

Now I keep getting email send failures with the message that the SMTP username/password is incorrect. It is not. Indeed, after setting up again, the first email is sent correctly but then all subsequent attempts to send emails fail until I reset all the SMTP details. It would seem that the program is not correctly storing the password.

Anyone else having this problem - any workaround?

Very frustrated!

Bryan

• 5 months later...

Using 4.73 on Mac

Until the now the email function (to email invoices, receipts, etc.) has worked flawlessly.

Now I keep getting email send failures with the message that the SMTP username/password is incorrect. It is not. Indeed, after setting up again, the first email is sent correctly but then all subsequent attempts to send emails fail until I reset all the SMTP details. It would seem that the program is not correctly storing the password.

Anyone else having this problem - any workaround?

Very frustrated!

Bryan

Hi Bryan

Am also using 4.73 on Mac

Have similar issue - can't email documents (invoices, etc) - message is "Mail Server not responding".

Default settings are "Send directly to other side" and after selecting "Use SMTP to send email directly to the mail server" still same issue

Are you aware of any software updates to resolve issue or any closer to resolution after 5 months?

Kind Regards

Steve