Re-Ordering the Sequence

andrewandrew

Hi

I have a mature video created with 24 Sequences, each sequences has a number of clips etc

I realize now that I need to change the Order of the Sequences, i cannot slide the Sequences horizontally to reorder them or fins a way to change their order unless I do a messy re do, is there something I am missing,

I am on the free home version, if I upgrade to the professional version will this issue be solved

Many thanks for any help

I have created 24 Sequences, each has a number of clips.

I realize now that I need to change the Order of the Sequences, i cannot slide the Sequences horizontally to reorder them or find a way to change their order unless I do a messy re do.

Not totally clear on what you have, but here are two procedures worth a thought...

Select specific scenes, then SEQUENCE|COPY. Park the cursor where you want it on the timeline and SEQUENCE|PASTE, to insert.

Or select specific scenes. Copy them. Then SEQUENCE|NEW SEQUENCE and paste the scenes you copied to the timeline.

FILE|SAVE MOVIE. Insert those saved scenes into another sequence as an independent clip.

I am on the free home version, if I upgrade to the professional version will this issue be solved

Very unlikely, IMO.

Thanks for your help, that worked

I was hoping that I could slide the sequence tabs from left to right as in browser tabs which would be brilliant, but this way is fine,

I appreciate your help

Below is an image of the Sequence tabs if anyone was unclear to to my earlier description