special request in video editing..

ioanna vr.

:( hello everybody! this is a problem i 've smashed my head to solve it and couldn't. I have a new mobile the sony erickson W595, good mobile and i shoot a two quick videos in the weekend. i transfered in my computer, a HP laptop, but there's the problem..while i was taking the video i was carried away by my artistic mood and filmed in horizontal position..and couldn't reverse it into standing one..and here's the surprise: inside the mobile i could reverse it..it had a setting and put it from the laying position to the upright one..but even then when i tried to transfer to the computer, again it was horizontal..and it is a tall building, you cannot have it laying down..how can i solve this? it is an easy thing to do in photos..you rotate them ..but in video cannot find the way to do it..must i go out and shoot again? or is it possible that we find the solution here? if anyone knows please please please help me..i want to upload it on the web and it is so beautiful video..it's a shame to go wasted..thanks anyway..

:( hello everybody! this is a problem i 've smashed my head to solve it and couldn't. I have a new mobile the sony erickson W595, good mobile and i shoot a two quick videos in the weekend. i transfered in my computer, a HP laptop, but there's the problem..while i was taking the video i was carried away by my artistic mood and filmed in horizontal position..and couldn't reverse it into standing one..and here's the surprise: inside the mobile i could reverse it..it had a setting and put it from the laying position to the upright one..but even then when i tried to transfer to the computer, again it was horizontal..and it is a tall building, you cannot have it laying down..how can i solve this? it is an easy thing to do in photos..you rotate them ..but in video cannot find the way to do it..must i go out and shoot again? or is it possible that we find the solution here? if anyone knows please please please help me..i want to upload it on the web and it is so beautiful video..it's a shame to go wasted..thanks anyway..

Hi there,

You sure can. Load it up in VideoPad and click the little green star to on the video open the effects dialog. Under the 'Crop' options, there should appear two green arrows to the right of the preview, these are the rotate buttons.