.aiff to .wav

Guest Katherine

Guest Katherine

I have tried two converting two different .aiff files now to .wav format. Each time I try, I get the message that it can't be done because the files are corrupt. Fortunately, I was able to convert them through iPod with no problems at all. I wouldn't mind except for the fact I paid for this version of Switch. There was no "free" version - after 14 days, I was shut out and had to pay. Despite that, I think it's a great piece of software except for my .aiff problems.

Hi,

If you could, we would like to examine on of your aiff files to see what the issue is. Please send the file to tj[at]nch.com.au. This is how we can best help you solve your problem (and we are keen to do that I assure you, since a few others have reported this issue).

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem. either with aif or aiff and for example with audacity the conversion is possible - but unfortunately with no batch function!

Is there any solution yet?

Hi,

If you could, we would like to examine on of your aiff files to see what the issue is. Please send the file to tj[at]nch.com.au. This is how we can best help you solve your problem (and we are keen to do that I assure you, since a few others have reported this issue).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Wade gibson_21@hotmail.com

I have the same problem. Was this resolved? If so, how?

Hi, I have the same problem. either with aif or aiff and for example with audacity the conversion is possible - but unfortunately with no batch function!

Is there any solution yet?