Can't open more that one .wav file in total

Davidben

I have installed wavepad and have five .wav files I wish to edit. All of them are recorded on the same device and are 63kb in size. All have the same format and same naming structure.

I can only open one of the files and edit it. When attempting to open any of the other files, I get a blank page. One of the files gives the error message that there is insufficient disk space. I have 45GB of free space.

I can open and play all of the files on other players (e.g. VLC).

Is it only possible to open and edit one file? Even if I close the file that I can edit, shut down WavePad, open it again and try to open any other file, I get a blank page.

Just to clarify, I am not even trying to open multiple files at the same time. I just want to open one file at a time.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but can still only open the one (same) file. All of the file lengths are about 30-50 seconds of voice audio.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Davidben,

WavePad is certainly capable of doing what you need - it should be able to open all of the files and allow you to work on them simultaneously. Are you able to send me one of the problematic files? I can have a close look and see why WavePad is failing.

Regards,

Ben