Email no longer works

Cliff26

Since it's the beginning of a new month I tried to email statements today, but I just received an error message that the program was unable to connect to my server. The same thing happened when I tried to email an invoice. The error message appears instantly like it doesn't even try to send the message. This didn't happen before. Is this a bug in the program? I don't think it's my computer because it used to work fine. I'm not sure but it may not have happened with the previous version of the program. Can I go back to that?

I paid 70 USD for this program, and now I see it is being sold for $50. I don't get any technical support, or even a manual. None of my questions on this forum have been answered. Without the email capability it is almost useless. I would like to get my money back. How do I do that?

What email server you using... outlook.com or hotmail.com etc

You may have to add a port number on the end (port could be different for other providers).

smtp.live.com:587 <---- i use :587 for hotmail.com or outlook.com email settings.

tick

-Server requires authenticaTION

-Use secure connection (SSL/TLS) if avaliable

-If server is down,attempt to send directly

Good Luck

Well, it turns out that my computer was pointing in the wrong direction. Yesterday I tried everything I could think of, but I totally forgot, until this morning, that I had just installed a new anti-virus program. It did not recognize Express Invoice and prevented it from sending email. I apologize for getting so upset.

I should also mention that I've tried a lot of invoicing programs, and Express Invoice meets my needs better than any other I've found.