Is Inventoria compatible with Copper???? ANYONE?

amazinghobbies

Hello all

We downloaded Copper and purchased Inventoria. We have not been able to get them to work together.

You would THINK that they were compatible.....after all, it would be a great way for NCH to sell product....give Copper away for free, then upsell Inventoria, etc.....

Can anyone answer this question???

Thanks.

AmazingRCHobbies

Florence, AZ

Guest N C H_TM

At present, they are not integrated. However both of these products are being updated so that they can be used together. Our developers are working through the final implementation of this function and we expect to have new releases of both Copper and Inventoria very soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interest to buy Inventoria + Express Invoice both in spanish version, but I found that only English version is integrated. When I download the spanish version of Inventoria, Copper can't connect to inventoria to update the inventory and the same for Express Invoice

I need to want when will be integrated those system, I'm a consultant and have many clients interesting in your application.

I will waiting your comments, and thanks for your help.

• 4 months later...

I have synched Copper and Inventoria and received a message that says "update successful" but when I go on the inventoria the items which I had created on copper are not synced in inventoria, also whenever I make a sale, copper tries to synch and throws out an error "Synchronization error quan " what does this mean and how do I make sure that this works? I am running a demo version of inventoria with copper POS on a mac.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Support/Forum Members

I downloaded Copper and bought Inventoria and Express Invoice

I need help on how to synchronize to make the 3 work together

I tried to do the synchronization but i need to know what does these parameters mean

Access Authentication Code (must march the server program)

Address or IP Number of server program

Port Number used by the server program

Location name for this business profile

Thanks for your help

rgds

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the inventoria and installed copper on the same PC

I did all the settings to sync and it was working for 2 days only.

Now when I tried to sync data (items) from copper its give me an error that sync. fail. The Retrieve Locations its working.

I checked the settings on both softwares and they are good. I checked the router ports and its ok open.

I am using this settings:

Access Auth. Code: 123456

IP Address: local of the pc 192.168.0.10

Port: default 1097

I have internet via Cable Modem and I open a forwarding port to this IP. I tried to remove the modem and put a TP-Link Router

And with or without forwarding of port 1097 still the same.

What can I do to continue using this softwares smoothly? There is anywhere to check for blocking port?

Please help me very urgent my shop its under pressure at the moment

We've seen a handful of these issues. "Synchronization error quan" indicates that you've entered items in Copper that aren't in Inventoria. Do a back up within Express Invoice, delete all the items in the sync file and then restore your Express Invoice back up. If you have any more trouble, open a ticket with tech support.

I fixed my quan error by adding the item to main warehouse location. In my Copper settings in the server connect I retrieved the locations and set Main Warehouse. This cleared it up.

• 10 months later...