Loading CDs

Transcripts

I have been using this software for about a couple of years and recently dowloaded the last version but when I load a CD with several tracks, ALL the tracks have the same content. I use the old version and it works fine. I downloaded it twice in the hope that this would work but it didn't. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

We're having the same problem. Tracks appear to import and have different names but under the "Dur" column, they all have the same size as the first track on the CD and have the same audio content as the first track.

We're running WinXP Pro, SP3 and Office 2003. Nothing else but Express Scribe v4.23 installed.

I've found that if I rip the CD first converting from .cda to .wav with 3rd party software that I can import the files and they work fine. This is really not a solution but a work-around. Not really something that I would want our end users to have to do.

Is the old software still available online?

I've just encoutered that same problem and I can't figure out what went wrong. It worked fine the first time I used it, as I'm new to this, and now it keeps playing the same track over and over no matter what CD I put in. Has anyone figured out the problem and how to fix it.?

:( I am getting really frustrated with ES. Every track on the CD I have loaded is the same as track #1. I am using Windows XP.

I am having the same problem! But I guess no one out there has a solution to the problem. Is there some other software I can purchase to be able to use the foot pedal with. I am just a student and not sure if ES is the only program to use.