Converting Vinyl to MP3

stiggle53

I have purchased a DJ-Tech Turntable and I am starting to convert my album collection to mp3 files. I have two problems thus far: 1) I cannot hear the track at all as I am recording it - it does not play through to my speakers. I can only hear it when I play back the recorded track. 2) The are some tracks that have the occasional audible 'clicks' in them. No matter what I try I cannot seem to remove these clicks from the tracks. Is there an easy way? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I have purchased a DJ-Tech Turntable and I am starting to convert my album collection to mp3 files. I have two problems thus far: 1) I cannot hear the track at all as I am recording it - it does not play through to my speakers. I can only hear it when I play back the recorded track. 2) The are some tracks that have the occasional audible 'clicks' in them. No matter what I try I cannot seem to remove these clicks from the tracks. Is there an easy way? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

===============================================

You can soon expect the usual "help" from NCH: a recommendation to use another NCH product (which I highly recommend, by the way) for this purpose, but without answering the technical questions that you are asking.

If you get more help than this from NCH, I will be very surprised.

While you have purchased a DJ-Tech Turntable, have you also _purchased_ WavePad, but only after informing yourself of NCH's well-stated position on answering questions such as those that you are asking?

Musikone

(calling a spade a----------shovel)