no sound from mp3 files after converting from mp4

tgarland

Hi.

I'm new to switch. Yesterday I used switch to convert some of my itunes mp4 files to mp3 format. Afterwards I tried playing the mp3 files and found that there was no sound for some of them but for others the sound was fine. I don't understand why some files converted fine and others didn't. I also noticed that the ones that converted fine usually came from the same albums. In otherwords all songs from that album converted fine whilst all songs from another album didn't.

any help with this would be much appreciated

thanks

tom

• 4 weeks later...
Hi.

I'm new to switch. Yesterday I used switch to convert some of my itunes mp4 files to mp3 format. Afterwards I tried playing the mp3 files and found that there was no sound for some of them but for others the sound was fine. I don't understand why some files converted fine and others didn't. I also noticed that the ones that converted fine usually came from the same albums. In otherwords all songs from that album converted fine whilst all songs from another album didn't.

any help with this would be much appreciated

thanks

tom

I wish someone would answer this question, because I'm having the same problem. I've just purchased switch and now find that it (apparently) won't work for me. Help please!