will full version improve tracks for my videos?

djw62

Got a free demo copy of Wavepad somehow, but need something a little better to fix up some audio tracks for videos I'm making. Specifically, I want to make sure I'll be able to:

i) access the same audio tracks/files in Wavepad & Pinnacle Studio; and

ii) filter out some white / background noise from camcorder-recorded vocal tracks.

Anybody know if the full version will do this stuff for me?

Thanks.

Guest nchcc
Got a free demo copy of Wavepad somehow, but need something a little better to fix up some audio tracks for videos I'm making. Specifically, I want to make sure I'll be able to:

i) access the same audio tracks/files in Wavepad & Pinnacle Studio; and

ii) filter out some white / background noise from camcorder-recorded vocal tracks.

Anybody know if the full version will do this stuff for me?

Thanks.

What you see in the trial version is what you get. My guess is you are using the regular version of WavePad. Try the demo of the Masters WavePad Edition and see if it does what you want.

i) Um... Doesn't make sense to me. Do you want to upload an audio track from Pinnacle Studio into WavePad? Not to clear on what you're asking. Or for example you're looking to take the same mp3 file and use it in both programs. As long as the file is supported in both programs I don't see an issue.

ii) It is very difficult to completely remove the vocal, but the voice can be significantly reduced using the Reduce Vocals tool from WavePad's Special Effects. The recording must be stereo (from an original stereo source like a CD). It will also remove any instruments near the voice in the stereo spectrum. Same would apply to background noise as of now. I do believe that something is in the works to include reduction of background noise in the next release of WavePad.