UPDATES - inclusive or not inclusive?

QCBN

I have currently installed version 4.0 running on a P4 2.4Ghz with 2GB Ram. XP SP2. My original purchase was two or three years ago. I have TWO questions:

Will there be a charge to install the 4.11 update?

Will the 4.11 update include all previous updates or do I have to do each update one at a time to get to version 4.11?

You are automatically entitled to a free upgrade to any version released within 3 months of the version you purchased.

The programmers may also decide to let you upgrade free of charge beyond 3 months if the update is pretty minor (e.g. bug fixes, maybe a new feature here or there)

Beyond that you can upgrade your license to the latest version at a discounted rate using this form http://www.nch.com.au/upgrade/

Each time you upgrade, the software is a fresh install and you will not need any previous versions to run it.

My understanding is if you download and run a newer version that is covered by a free upgrade, it should automatically detect your existing product activation and activate the software for you (although I'm not entirely sure on this one). If it still asks for you to activate the new software, try entering your registration details. If it says the details are no longer valid for the upgraded version, then the software is not covered under the free upgrade policy. You can then re-install the version you purchased (4.0) to continue using a licensed copy of IVM.