NO TYPING WINDOW

CarolWright

What do you mean by a typing window? Can you post a pic of what your setup looks like? My Scribe module has a divider with the lower part used to type notes and the upper half showing the audio files.

I've found that the tutorials on the website Here are very useful.

What do you mean by a typing window? Can you post a pic of what your setup looks like? My Scribe module has a divider with the lower part used to type notes and the upper half showing the audio files.

I've found that the tutorials on the website Here are very useful.

Thanks for your support.

I have found the typepad. The problem was that the type pad was totally diminished in size and it just looked like a grey bar above the play/stop/rewind buttons. I eventually found the line that I could move to enlarge & diminish the type pad area. Prior to posting, I had not completed the tutorial as I could see that the tute showed me an ES module with a typepad and I could see that my ES did not have the typepad. What a dill.

Now I have another question, my ES does not have Load/Dispatch/Done buttons above the files. I have ticked 'show buttons' in 'view' but still they are not there.

And another, how can I send MP3 audio files from Windows Media/Real Player to ES. I infact did it once but can't do it again.

This is the first time I have used anything like this forum and its such a help !

For load/dispatch/done left click the file to highlight it and then right click to bring up the menu.

To load files into ES from WMP I don't know how to do it directly but from the WMP library right click the file name then Open File Location, then from the file location right click and open into ES.

For load/dispatch/done left click the file to highlight it and then right click to bring up the menu.

To load files into ES from WMP I don't know how to do it directly but from the WMP library right click the file name then Open File Location, then from the file location right click and open into ES.

TKU. Will try that tonight. (You were up late)