Not Fair

Hello,

I've spent and enormous amount of time trying to figure out your software. With no avail.

You advertise that Switch works on the Mac.

Yet I'm unable to convert your .dss file to other formats.

I'm only able to use the lite version to listen to my file.

Why.

Why is it that I can't get any response here. Your web site is an insult to anyone trying to get something resolved here, now I see why. Your software doesn't work.

Why is it that when I use your e-mail link, it comes back as undeliverable, hmm....

Why is it that you get YOUR guarantee; MY money, yet when I ask for MY guarantee; results, I get nothing. Please explain this.

I initially had trouble with the Switch download and when I sent in an email, it to so long to receive any feedback, my time expire.

Thanks a lot for that.

Here is my phone number and I challenge you to give me a call.

(deleted from admin)

Though I wouldn't if I were you!

See you later.

Guest nchaj

Hi Tom,

ive removed your phone number and activation details, not a good idea to post on forums. Someone else could use your codes.

not sure how your emailing us but this can only be done through our contact technical support link from this page http://www.nch.com.au/switch/support.html

I cant find any history of your email address in our system. There are around 500 emails in there at the moment so I assure you its working.

this page shows what files we support in Switch

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/747.html

you will notice that .dss files are only supported in Windows. This is clearly stated, and all our software is available for 14 days free trial to confirm it does what you want before purchase. there is no obligation to buy after the trial expires if it doest do what you require.