A plethora of errors!!!

Hi,

Im having a problem with switch, when trying to convert files from .wma to.mp3. I can add all the files to the convert list fine, but when i click "convert, the following error pops up " Download install-on-demand mp3el". I followed a few links and found the area to download the plugins and got mp3el.exe, but when i tried to run that it asked me which application to run it with and thats where im stuck. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Im having a problem with switch, when trying to convert files from .wma to.mp3. I can add all the files to the convert list fine, but when i click "convert, the following error pops up " Download install-on-demand mp3el". I followed a few links and found the area to download the plugins and got mp3el.exe, but when i tried to run that it asked me which application to run it with and thats where im stuck. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

====================================================

Do _not_ try to run the file "mp3el.exe"! This file takes its orders, as it were, from other happenings during the running of the application. In order that this file can do it is job, it must be located in the same directory as the file "switch.exe". Do a computer search for the location of the file "switch.exe"; then put the file "mp3el.exe" in this same directory.

Now run the Switch program and repeat the steps for performing the conversion. Hopefully the problem will have been corrected. And hopefully, you know what I mean when I refer to "directory". If not, you are in trouble......

Musikone