Need old version of Switch

Hi, I got an install notice today of an upgrade to Switch, and installed it over the current (licensed) installation, which worked fine. Now by installing the update, I've lost my license. Product support suggested I ask if anyone has the previous version of Switch setup file that they could share so that I could reinstall the old version. I bought the licence in mid-December of 07, so it was older than the 3-month cutoff. I should have paid attention, my bad.

Thanks for any help.

Linda

• 3 months later...
Hi, I got an install notice today of an upgrade to Switch, and installed it over the current (licensed) installation, which worked fine. Now by installing the update, I've lost my license. Product support suggested I ask if anyone has the previous version of Switch setup file that they could share so that I could reinstall the old version. I bought the licence in mid-December of 07, so it was older than the 3-month cutoff. I should have paid attention, my bad.

Thanks for any help.

Linda

Hi,

I'm in the exact same position. Apparently I bought the software a few months before the upgrade and now after a computer crash NCH is trying to ake me buy an upgrade rather than just supply me with a link to the older version. (Personally I think that's pretty bad, most companies supply older links for a while, particularly when you've bought the software. It's not like it's a huge program that takes up space on their servers).

If anyone has an old setup file for the previous version of SWITCH I would really appreciate it. I refuse to pay another $12 so soon after i paid $20. Particularly when the version I had was working fine.