Play Time Limit

kromero1

I have a large voice file- 10mb total. When I transfer the file into .wav format by wavepad, it transfers as the full file, I can review it as the full file once I download.

When I attempt to open the file, it is only half of it- how do I get the full file?

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nchgb

I'm a little confused as to what your problem is... You have a 10 MB file, what happens when you open this file directly with WavePad? How are you "transfering the file into WAV"? What format is the original file in? How long is the actual 10 MB audio file? I can assure you that WavePad does not have any built in play time limits.

I'm a little confused as to what your problem is... You have a 10 MB file, what happens when you open this file directly with WavePad? How are you "transfering the file into WAV"? What format is the original file in? How long is the actual 10 MB audio file? I can assure you that WavePad does not have any built in play time limits.

-

-

I have a 10mb file in digitial voice files format: .dvf type of file saved on my computer.

When I open it in Wave Pad- it says 'decoding with direct x'- then it loads audio file source.

I found that if I saved the file in wave pad as a .wav file- when I reopen the file (.wav format) at a later time directly from Wave Pad, it only shows the first half of the information, as if it is split directly in half.

I saved it in wave pad directly as a .wav file to avoid the decoding again- it just loads the audio source file.

-

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help!!!

Let me know if you need more information.

• 4 weeks later...
-

-

I have a 10mb file in digitial voice files format: .dvf type of file saved on my computer.

When I open it in Wave Pad- it says 'decoding with direct x'- then it loads audio file source.

I found that if I saved the file in wave pad as a .wav file- when I reopen the file (.wav format) at a later time directly from Wave Pad, it only shows the first half of the information, as if it is split directly in half.

I saved it in wave pad directly as a .wav file to avoid the decoding again- it just loads the audio source file.

-

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help!!!

Let me know if you need more information.

Any ideas on why I can't copy the entire file? It only shows half?