Running new files on my mp3 player

spiros

G'day i've been recording cassettes on my mp3 player which stores them as wave files and then converting them to both mp3 and wma and they all work fine on xp media player. After being synched back onto the mp3 player I can find all the sub folders and files going thru my computer removable storage devices but on the mp3 player all I can find is the sub folders.Is this somethig to do with i.d.tags?I'm not much chop with these computer thingy's . Thanks in advance& thanks 4 the free stuff.

You'll need to check your MP3 players documentation for how to load audio files on to it. You may need to go through a special interface (like you do with iPods) or something similar. We won't be able to help you much because you haven't even told us what MP3 player you are using...

You'll need to check your MP3 players documentation for how to load audio files on to it. You may need to go through a special interface (like you do with iPods) or something similar. We won't be able to help you much because you haven't even told us what MP3 player you are using...

It's a GHT D4000 4gb and it of course being a cheapy came with very little documentation.