Pro version...how to know exactly?

Hello, I recently purchased the Pro version of Switch (Switch v12.17).  I received two emails from NCH, one was for the invoice and the other one was for the software code.  In the one for the invoice it states Switch Audio File Converter Pro - Professional License.  In the other one for the software code it states Switch Audio File Converter (Plus - Commercial License).

I opened support tickets with NCH to ask as to why this is so.  After more than a few Technical Support emails, I was told that it is a potential naming bug in the software.  This is the exact reply from NCH. 

We hear you, and we apologize for the confusion this may be causing.

Upon coordinating with our developers, we've confirmed that this is a potential naming bug but does not affect the eligibility/features of the license you've purchased.

So even if it shows "Plus", the features you are getting is still based on the license you have purchased.

Moving forward, proceed with your intended audio conversions as this will not affect your Pro License purchase.

So I replied that OK, I will take their word for it.  But until now it still bothers me so I would like to ask from anyone who also has the Pro license if there is a way to actually verify that I have the Pro version of the software.  Thanks.