IS ANYONE HERE?

Capell

IS ANYONE HERE?

Not just the forums, anywhere?

On the whole web site there's not a single link to a PERSON. Not even in SALES!

All I want is an answer to a specification query about SWITCH.

BUT

What I downloaded was FREE!!!!

'You have no support'

OK, but I'd like some, I got some money, and I'm happy to pay.

HOW?

- And why should I pay before I know the specification of what I'm to buy?

So: man in garage, with nice graphic designer and excellent website ('cos that's all this looks like) answer my question about SWITCH and we'll do business!

Yes people are here... we are not a company made of robots ;) The forum is designed to be a self-help utility where users can ask other users questions etc...

If you want technical support then by all means, fill out one of our forms (which can be found via the FAQ/Support pages) and await a response. We answer all emails, the level of support you (don't) purchase determines your priority in our system.

Yes people are here... we are not a company made of robots ;) The forum is designed to be a self-help utility where users can ask other users questions etc...

If you want technical support then by all means, fill out one of our forms (which can be found via the FAQ/Support pages) and await a response. We answer all emails, the level of support you (don't) purchase determines your priority in our system.

Well I'll try, but the last attempt I made with this came back with the response along the lines of I could not have support as I'd not purchased any product . . .

So this may be a little circular!

Well I'll try, but the last attempt I made with this came back with the response along the lines of I could not have support as I'd not purchased any product . . .

So this may be a little circular!

=================================

You have the wrong definition of "circular"!

Musikone

(just trying to be helpful)

• 1 month later...

Is there someone I can talk to about re-activating my license? I purchased Rip a few months ago in December. My computer died and I had to get a new one but now it won't let me reactivate my license.