Playing all files

Rookie

I am very new to transcribing and express scribe. So far, I love it. But, I'm having a problem getting all the files I loaded to play without having to go back and click on another. Is there a way to do this? Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I can't figure out how to get all my files to play in succession.

Thanks for your help!

I don't believe this is possible with Express Scribe, as it would cause serious problems if you start transcribing another dictation thinking it was part of the first (because it started to automatically play the next file). I'll pass your suggestion on to the developers though!

I am very new to transcribing and express scribe. So far, I love it. But, I'm having a problem getting all the files I loaded to play without having to go back and click on another. Is there a way to do this? Sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I can't figure out how to get all my files to play in succession.

Thanks for your help!

I am a transcriber too. Just press and keep pressed the "Alt" key and then press the "Tab" key, keep tabbing the Tab key to move from one open program to another. Thereby you move to Express Scribe and by pressing the down key you can move to the next dictation. You avoid using the mouse.

Chao

• 2 weeks later...
I am a transcriber too. Just press and keep pressed the "Alt" key and then press the "Tab" key, keep tabbing the Tab key to move from one open program to another. Thereby you move to Express Scribe and by pressing the down key you can move to the next dictation. You avoid using the mouse.

Chao

i tried this and thought it didn't work until i let off the alt key and just arrowed down, worked good, although it would be nice if it went from track to track for practicums. too bad it doesn't have a toggle switch to tell it to automatically go to the next track on practicums.