Still no highlighted cursor

Mickets

Hello, 

I've been using VideoPad for 10 years and today I decided to check Debut for me to record the screen. It seems promising but as much as I tried, the cursor highlights don't appear in the recordings I tested.

I have checked the highlight settings, increased the size even to 500 pixels, turned all settings on, but there's never any highlights in the recording.

I expanded the bottom menu in the main recording screen, toggles the cursor on/off to off (and indeed the cursor disappears).

Searching this forum it seems that this was asked many times, the latest I found where support team asked the user to install an older version. But that was 4 years ago. I have version 10.15 installed, September 2024 and can't get the highlights to appear.

After less than an hour and 5 recordings of only about 20 seconds each, now Debut says my trial is over and I have to pay for it to record. But I only tried for less than an hour and it never worked, how can the trial have ended? Very weird, I'd expect at least a week or more time recording to be able to try it properly.

Anyway, grateful if someone can explain how to get the highlights to appear, and to extend my trial so I can actually test it properly. Otherwise it seems like it'll be a premature goodbye to Debut.

Thanks,